Citroën UK LTD Copyright© Citroën UK Ltd - All Rights Reserved.
www.citroen.co.uk is the main official website of Citroën UK Limited and is augmented by additional information contained within m.citroen.co.uk and any other proprietary websites. Please read the following terms and conditions before using any of these websites. By using these sites you will be giving your consent to abiding by these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to consent to the terms and conditions please do not use these sites.
Citroën UK Limited does not offer tax advice and recommends that all Company Car Drivers consult their own accountant with regards to their particular tax position. These tax calculators are intended as a guide only. Accordingly, we recommend that the user seeks professional tax advice regarding their particular circumstances, and these calculators should not be relied on as a substitute for such advice.
Regulatory Information: Citroën UK Ltd is incorporated in England and Wales, Company no. 191579. Registered office: Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry, CV3 1ND. Member of the Society of Motor Manufacturer & Trader, no. 74359. VAT Number: GB 272 3691 49
Citroën UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
DS Automobiles is a brand owned and managed in the UK by Citroën UK Limited, a Company authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
1. Whilst every endeavour has been made to ensure product specifications and prices are correct at time of publication, we reserve the right to modify our vehicles’ prices, specifications (including colour), equipment, accessories and characteristics or to discontinue any model, without notice, at any time. You should not rely on the accuracy or completeness of the content of these sites and Citroën makes no warranties or representations regarding the use of material in these sites in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. The material in these sites could include technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, require updating or the addition of content and Citroën may make changes or improvements at any time.
2. The models illustrated on these sites show the specifications for the UK market only. All images shown are intended as a guide only and certain models shown feature options at extra cost (e.g. metallic paint). Special edition models are subject to availability. Any person interested in purchasing a new Citroën should check with their nearest New Vehicle dealer for the exact offers, prices and specifications prevailing at the time.
3. All information, including wallpaper downloads on these sites are the Copyright of Citroën UK Limited. All rights reserved. Visitors to these sites are welcome to download any material contained in the sites for personal, non-trading use only, so long as all copyright or other notices are not removed or altered. None of the contents of the sites may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted or used in any way for public or commercial purposes without first obtaining the written consent of Citroën.
4. Fuel consumption figures quoted on these sites are achieved under official EU test conditions. Intended as a guide for comparative purposes only. Figures may not be reflected in actual on-the-road driving conditions.
5. All trademarks, names and logos used on the sites are owned by Citroën (unless otherwise stated). Your use of these sites does not allow you to infringe those rights or the rights of the third parties which may exist in material contained in these sites. No licence is expressly or impliedly granted within or as a result of your use of these sites.
6. These sites may be viewed anywhere in the world, but are intended for use in the UK only. Citroën makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
7. Neither Citroën nor any other person or company who has been involved in the creation or the maintaining of these sites is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of accessing or using these web sites or any of the information contained in them.
8. Citroën shall not be responsible for any damage caused to or any loss suffered by users of these web sites resulting from any viruses or other items of a destructive nature that may infect computer equipment or other property as a result of use of these sites or the downloading of any of their contents.
9. We may include in these sites links to other websites that may be of interest to you. Citroën cannot be held responsible for the contents of any website which is electronically linked to these sites.
10. The Citroën UK website is hosted by Outsourcery Hosting Limited, 1 The Avenue, Spinningfields, Manchester, M3 3 AP, United Kingdom.
11. These terms and conditions may be amended at any time without prior notice by us.
DATA PROTECTION - YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
VWe are committed to handling your personal information responsibly and protecting your privacy.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 the data controller is Citroën UK Limited.
What information will we collect from you?
In addition, whenever you visit our website (or any mobile version of our website), our web server automatically records analytical data about your usage. This data is anonymous and does not identify you as an individual. For more information about this please refer to our Cookies Policy
Where will we store your personal information?
PRIVACY - OUR PLEDGE
What will we do with your personal information?
We may use the personal information you provide to us for marketing research (including participating in surveys), product analysis and development, sales tracking, or to contact you for marketing or promotional purposes. We may contact you through various media including by telephone, post, SMS or email.
We may share your personal information with other entities within our international group of companies ("Our Group"), with companies providing a service to us or Our Group including agents and subcontractors, or with our dealers. They will only use it for the purposes and using the contact methods set out above.
Telephone call recording
Telephone calls to and from Citroën, DS and our Dealers may be recorded and monitored for security purposes and to assist with staff training, under our quality control procedures.
Cookies – bandeau
WHAT ARE ‘COOKIES’?
Cookies are small data files which are sent to your computer or mobile phone from our websites and are stored on your device. They allow us to analyse website traffic and thereby maximise your user experience.Cookies can also help the website remember you and any of your personal preferences such as your location.Only Citroën can read cookies that are served from our websites.
THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
Cookies on our websites are used in a number of ways.
1. Anonymous analytical cookies
The analytical cookies that we use store anonymous information about which pages people visit, how long they are on the site, how they got there and what they click on. Information supplied by these cookies help us to analyse the profile of our visitors, make sure our websites are meeting your needs and how we could provide you with an improved experience. Anonymous analytical cookies do not collect or store your personal information (for example, names or addresses), so this information cannot be used to identify you.
2. Profile management cookies
3. Third-party advertising cookies
A lot of Citroën advertisements you see featured on other websites are served by third parties. These third parties use their own anonymous cookies to track how many people have seen a particular ad, or to track how many people have seen it more than once. The companies that generate these cookies have their own cookies/privacy policies, and we have no access to read or write these cookies. These third party advertising cookies may be used by those third parties to anonymously target advertising to you on other websites.
4. Other third-party cookies
Citroën UK websites use third party cookies to monitor customer journey and suggest information fulfilment action when relevant, for example, offering you the option for a brochure or test drive when appropriate. This is achieved by the third parties setting their own anonymous cookies for the purposes of tracking the progress of your user journey with us. Because of how cookies work, we cannot access these cookies, but nor can the third parties access the data in cookies used by our websites.
Click here to view a list of the main third-party cookies used on Citroën UK websites
5. Flash Cookies
We use the Adobe Flash Player to deliver some of the content on our website. To improve your experience, Local Shared Objects - or Flash Cookies as they are commonly known - are employed to provide features such as auto-resume and for saving your preferences. Flash Cookies are stored on your terminal as cookies but it is not possible to manage them at browser level.
The Adobe website provides comprehensive information on how to delete or disable Flash cookies either for a specific domain like citroen.co.uk or for all websites - see http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security for details.
Please be aware that restricting the use of Flash Cookies may affect the features available to you where Flash is used.
WHICH SPECIFIC COOKIES ARE CITROËN USING?
Click here to view a list of the main cookies used on Citroën UK websites.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES?
However, Internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings.
You can set your devices to accept or not accept all cookies.
To change your cookie preferences each browser works in a different way:
Cookie settings will typically be found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your browser. You can also use the 'Help' option in your browser for more details.
We do not recommend turning cookies off when visiting our websites, as this will prevent you from making full use of many of our website features.
You can learn more about cookies and how to manage them at AboutCookies.org
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE FOR CITROËN ORIGINS FUNCTIONALITY AROUND THE WORLD
The map functionality in the Citroën Origins Website (the “Website”) allows users to post an image of their Citroën vehicle if the model matches one of the models on the Website.
This section allows all Website users to:
- Publish — (subject to the terms and conditions set out and/or referred to below) - — a photograph of their Citroën vehicle (hereinafter the "Vehicle") and/or a story, subject to validation of the post by AUTOMOBILES CITROËN and provided that the visitor completes the form available on the Website with the following information:
- first and last names or a pseudonym of the user,
- the city in which the Vehicle in the photograph is located,
- the model of their Vehicle, (with or without specifying the version of said Vehicle),
- Share a story about the Vehicle in the photograph,
- Post comments that can be seen by all other users,
- "Like" posts from other users, subject to a limit of one "like" per user per photograph,
- Share their post on the following social networks: Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
For a post to be validated, the user must fill in the form containing the mandatory information defined above, after having viewed the tutorial giving detailed instructions about the terms and conditions for publication of any photograph, and after having ticked the box indicating that he or she accepts these terms and conditions.
The post will appear once it has been validated by AUTOMOBILES CITROËN in accordance with the clause "Procedures for posting content on the Website" below, on the world map rather than the city indicated, with the first and last name or pseudonym of the user, the user's comments (story), and the photograph of the user's Vehicle.
The user may request the withdrawal of said post at any time by filling in the request form available on the site Citroën Customer Relations at CUK_ContactCentre@citroen.com or by clicking on the present link corresponding to the web address.
A web browser such as Internet Explorer (version 10 or higher), Google Chrome (version n-2 or higher), Safari (version 10 or higher), or Firefox (version n-2 or higher) is required to use the Website. Under no circumstances may AUTOMOBILES CITROËN and/or its partners be held liable if the use of the Website is incompatible with the user's hardware, software, or the functional features of the user's equipment.
The Website may not be accessible in certain countries that do not authorise the services used by the Website. AUTOMOBILES CITROËN and its partners exclude any liability in respect thereof.
Procedures for posting content on the Website
The user is advised that when the user posts content on the Website, all other users of the Website will be able to view the content and also to associate the content with the user (by reference to the user’s name or pseudonym). The content of the user’s post is the sole responsibility of the user.
AUTOMOBILES CITROËN checks the content posted by the users before publishing it on the Website, without limiting in any way the responsibility of the user for the content. AUTOMOBILES CITROËN, may, at its sole discretion, accept or reject any content proposed by the user for inclusion on the Website, without being obliged to carry out this verification within a certain period, nor to justify the refusal to publish the content proposed by the user.
AUTOMOBILES CITROËN reserves the right to make, at its sole discretion, at any time and without notice and without reason, any moderation, modification or deletion of any content published on the Website.
The photograph and / or in the photo-related commentary must not include:
• an image of a person (irrespective of whether that person is the user or a third party),
• Any content which would identify a person who is not the user,
• vehicle registration number or number plate of the Vehicle,
• Distinctive signs of any brand other than Citroën,
The above list is not intended to be exhaustive.
The user warrants to AUTOMOBILES CITROËN (and its partners) that the content supplied by the user does not directly and indirectly violate any rights of third parties, including any copyright in images posted by the user. To the extent that the user posts content relating to or owned by a third party, the user warrants to AUTOMOBILES CITROËN that the user has obtained the consent of that third party prior to posting the content.
It is forbidden to post on the Website any content whatsoever or to perform any action whatsoever that would infringe the rights of third parties (including copyright, trademarks and any other rights) or the law.
It is forbidden to modify, denigrate or alter and / or make commercial use of all or part of the Website.
The user is prohibited from misusing the Website in any way, and in particular is prohibited from doing any of the following:
- using the Website for purposes other than strict personal use, including for commercial, economic or other purposes not provided for in these terms and conditions,
- posting commercial communications, marketing operations or any type of direct marketing via the Website,
- publishing or posting on the Website, directly or through a third party, unwanted messages, spam, viruses, codes, or malicious or fraudulent computer programs,
- accessing the Website and posting content on the Website using automated methods,
- posting or publishing content inciting hatred or violence, or which is otherwise indecent, vulgar, threatening, humiliating, pornographic or which contains nudity or gratuitous violence, and/or is
intended to intimidate or harass others users, and/or posting content relating to alcoholic beverages, tobacco, the organisation of any type of game, lottery or contest, posting content concerning official documents or financial information, or more generally inciting a breach of these terms and conditions,
- using the Website in an unlawful, malicious, fraudulent or discriminatory manner.
Any content or anecdote published or posted by a user that may affect the image of AUTOMOBILES CITROËN and / or which is defamatory, immoral or illegal may result in the permanent deletion of the content and / or anecdote of the user.
The user is solely and exclusively responsible for the use he / she makes of the Website, and the direct or indirect consequences of this use.
AUTOMOBILES CITROËN reserves the right (without prejudice to any other rights and remedies available to AUTOMOBILES CITROËN) to suspend or prohibit the user from using the Website, to delete any content and information published on the Website if AUTOMOBILES CITROËN believes that the user has breached the law or these terms and conditions.
The user acknowledges and agrees that the user’s content published or posted on the Website is not confidential. The user acknowledges that everything published or posted on the Website is likely to be viewed over on the Internet by third parties, and neither AUTOMOBILES CITROËN nor any of its suppliers and / or partners and / or any entity of the PSA Group shall be liable for such third parties’ access to or use of the content.
Authorisation to use content
The user acknowledges and accepts that by posting, reproducing and publicly displaying their content, he or she grants to AUTOMOBILES CITROËN (and its partners) a royalty-free worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable licence to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (translation, adaptation, etc.), communicate, publish and publicly distribute the content, in connection with, or for the purpose of promoting or improving, the Website. The licence granted by the user is valid for the entire legal period of protection of the rights to the content. For the avoidance of doubt, this licence does not create any obligation for AUTOMOBILES CITROËN (and / or its partners) to use, display or exploit the content published or posted by the user.
Intellectual property rights of AUTOMOBILES CITROEN
Users of this Website are advised by AUTOMOBILES that most elements of the Website:
- are protected by copyright law and / or are protected by the laws on designs (e.g. the models of vehicles appearing on the Website), and / or
- are protected by trade mark law: the "CITROËN" trademark, the "Double Chevron" figurative mark (representing the CITROËN logo), and the trademarks of the vehicle models appearing on the Website.
The elements thus protected are the property of AUTOMOBILES CITROËN, other companies of the PSA Group or of third parties having authorised AUTOMOBILES CITROËN to use them. Any reproduction, representation, use, adaptation, modification, incorporation, translation, commercial exploitation, whether in whole or in part, in any form, by any means and on any medium whatsoever without the prior written authorisation of AUTOMOBILES CITROËN is strictly prohibited,.
The trademarks and logos of third party software displayed on the Website are the property of the companies operating them and they may not be used or reproduced without the prior written consent of the owner of the said marks and logos. These trademarks include, but are not limited to: Microsoft (Windows Media Player) www.microsoft.com, Real Networks Inc. (Real Player) http://www.real.com and any other software not specifically identified in these Terms and Conditions. This software is protected by copyright.